Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oliver is born!





February 2010. Oliver is born!
As soon as I knew Hillary was in active labor and going to the hospital, I jumped in the car with Paige. It was 10 p.m. at night but I had a good book on CD to listen in the car and our bags were packed. The drive went by very quickly (5 1/2 hours) and I was happy to say I was wide awake the whole drive. I made it in time to swing by my mom's, drop Paige off with Rog, and drive with mom to the hospital. We stayed the rest of the wee hours of the morning in the hospital with Hill and Davy. They were so great to want us there and let us be a part of such an exciting event. Hillary did great in labor and delivered Ollie later that same morning. Her labor and delivery was a lot like mine. Oliver is adorable. We are so happy for them. I got to stay four more days to help Hill and Davy before having to go back to Idaho to teach at CDSA. I am so glad I got to be a part of Ollie's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment