Friday, February 4, 2011

Lot's of Walking to Get this Baby Out










January - Hooray! I am at 37 plus weeks in pregnancy. So I am starting to try to get this baby here. Hillary is sweet enough to go with me. We went to the art museum and walked. We went to the zoo with Ollie and Paige and walked. We walked around the mall. We got pedicures and asked the nail technician to hit all of the pressure points to start labor. I had multiple foot massages from Jeremy and my mom. There is something about the end of pregnancy which is very uncomfortable and makes you want to do anything to get your baby out. The only thing is I can't walk for very long because I am uncomfortable. But I am happy to be so far along and baby is ok. Can't wait to meet her.








Paige and Ollie at the zoo liked feeding the farm animals. Paige has no fear when it comes to animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment