Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Family Holiday Photos
















































































































































































December 2010. We decided at the last moment to go ahead and get our family's photo taken like we usually do each year. Since our baby is due in a month or so, I didn't know if I wanted family photos with me 9 months pregnant in them, or family photos in January with a newborn (who for those that have done family photos with newborns, they look like little tadpoles among giants in group shots). So my sweet friend Kim took our family photos with short notice. She did a great job, especially since she calls herself an amateur and won't take payment for photos. I am impressed. I am happy we did take the photos and kept our family photo with a Christmas letter tradition alive. Jeremy was in a silly mood during the photo shoot, which kept it light hearted in the freezing weather. We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment: